Ep. 66 – Working Up The Ranks with Rachel Balkovec – Re-Release
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Rachel Balkovec talks about working up the ranks! Rachel is the first woman to work as a full-time manager of a major league affiliated team, the New York Yankees. She is a Mentor, Coach, Consultant, Speaker and so much more! Originally released on 9/4/2020
Key Discussion Points:
- Growing up with everything they needed but nothing they didn’t
- Being capable, hardworking, and independent
- Working up the ranks
- Being fascinated by the life of minor league baseball players
- Having to change her name to Ray to get callbacks
- Moving to the Netherlands to coach
- The bigger the risk the bigger the payoffs
- Loves to meet “seekers”
- Being in the flow state
- Wanting to be a mentor to young women
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Rachel Balkovec –
Women’s Empowerment Bar Necklace
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel: