Ep. 55 – Baseball, Disney and More with Jim “The Rookie” Morris – Re-Release
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Jim “The Rookie” Morris talks baseball, Disney and more! Jim is a Husband, Father, Disney’s real life Rookie, former MLB player, Motivational Speaker, author of ‘Dream Makers’ which is an amazing book, friend, and much more! Jimi’s story is unbelievable! Check out the real story of Jim’s life on this show! Originally released on 6/19/2020
I have had the honor of speaking to him on my show twice over the last couple of years and he is someone I consider to be a friend and such an amazing person! Also check out episode 100 with Jim “The Rookie” Morris
Key Discussion Points:
- Baseball was more than a game
- Bruises go away, but words stay with you
- Competing against yourself
- Live your life, don’t let your life live you
- What Disney doesn’t show
- We have the ability to be successful in whatever we put our minds to
- Always living up to your promises
- Importance of Integrity
- Being healed of Parkinson’s Disease
- His son telling President George W. Bush that baseball sucks
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Jim “The Rookie” Morris –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel: