Ep. 255 – Erin Carter – 19 Year Old Women’s MMA Rising Star
Ep. 255 featured 19 year old Erin Carter who is a 19 year old Women’s MMA Rising Star and fights out of Ignite Martial Arts Academy! I loved this quick conversation! You definitely want to remember her name! Check out the show!
Key Discussion Points:
- Being shy as a kid but building confidence in Taekwondo
- Fighting is all she has ever wanted to do
- Tips for girls thinking of getting in MMA & self defense
- The importance of making your bed
- Planning her week out on Sundays
- The difference between training with Boys VS Girls
- Saying “When” I get to the UFC VS saying “If”
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show:
We are also proudly sponsored by:
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW Erin Carter –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
The Erik Allen Show
Podcasts Featuring Erik Allen
Voice Over Work
SUBSCRIBE to and REVIEW Erik’s podcast:
TOP RATED MMA SHOW:
FREE Resources to help you HERE