Ep. 251 featured “Slippery” Pete Barrett who is a UFC Veteran, Entrepreneur & fighting TONIGHT for Cage Titan’s 50th event! Pete’s story is UNBELIEVABLE! Check out the awesome show!
Key Discussion Points:
- Losing a little brother to an overdose
- Going to check on his Dad & unfortunately finding him dead
- How to address mental health & how it affected him
- Training early on with Brandon Thatch
- Fighting 2x at the UFC Apex center with no fans
- Being able to accomplish what you put your mind to
- As a fighter, you need to hold your own weight & sell tickets
- Getting hooked on MMA after losing his 1st Amateur fight
- Launching a Combat Cardio program at Hardkore Fitness
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Thanks for watching!
FREE Resources to help you HERE