Ep. 251 – “Slippery” Pete Barrett – Entrepreneur – UFC Vet fighting at Cage Titans 50th event!
Ep. 251 featured “Slippery” Pete Barrett who is a UFC Veteran, Entrepreneur & fighting TONIGHT for Cage Titan’s 50th event! Pete’s story is UNBELIEVABLE! Check out the awesome show!
Key Discussion Points:
- Losing a little brother to an overdose
- Going to check on his Dad & unfortunately finding him dead
- How to address mental health & how it affected him
- Training early on with Brandon Thatch
- Fighting 2x at the UFC Apex center with no fans
- Being able to accomplish what you put your mind to
- As a fighter, you need to hold your own weight & sell tickets
- Getting hooked on MMA after losing his 1st Amateur fight
- Launching a Combat Cardio program at Hardkore Fitness
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show:
Tranquil Turtle Massage
Komeet X9 E-Scoooter
We are also proudly sponsored by:
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW “Slippery” Pete Barrett –
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW Cage Titans –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
The Erik Allen Show
Podcasts Featuring Erik Allen
Voice Over Work
SUBSCRIBE to and REVIEW Erik’s podcast:
TOP RATED MMA SHOW:
FREE Resources to help you HERE