Ed Parcaut talks hard times makes hard people & more! He is a U.S. Navy Veteran, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Coach, Mortgage Broker, Host of Real Estate Jerky, The Inner Edison Podcast and Helping The Brave Podcast. Great conversation on this show for sure! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- Hard times make hard people, weak times make weak people
- Benefits of owning real estate
- Average 1st time home buying
- What the real estate market looks like in the near future
- Is there a bubble?
- How bond rating agencies did us dirty
- Why the Navy?
- What was it like being stationed at Camp Pendleton
- 1 and 4 homes are being built for what?!
- Building personal wealth through home ownership
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
Quick shoutout to our sponsors for this show:
Tranquil Turtle Massage (Tell them I sent you for $25 off)
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Ed Parcaut –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel: