Ep. 142 – Faith, Family, and Leadership with Justin Arts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Justin Arts talks Faith, Family, and Leadership! He is a Husband, Father, Sergeant for the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office, Owner of King Sod, & much more! I took a TON of notes during this show as there is so much good stuff! You definitely want to check this out! My family and I will ALWAYS support First Responders and the Military! We appreciate all you do!
Key Discussion Points:
- Faith, Family, and Leadership
- Failure sets you up for something bigger
- Attitude matters
- What are you willing to sacrifice to get what you want?
- Be really good at getting the customer
- Understanding how money works
- What are you allocating your time towards?
- Living a fulfilled life
- Having a family made him a better person
- What does it really feel like to get tased?
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show:
Proudly sponsored by:
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW King Sod –
Be sure to FOLLOW Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel: