Richard Kaufman talks finding peace and forgiveness. Richard served 26 years in the U.S. Army, is the host of the Vertical Momentum podcast which has over 100k downloads, Best Selling Author, Coach, Speaker & more! Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions on this one! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- 9/11 changed the trajectory of his life forever
- Was ran over by a humvee
- Attempted suicide
- Went to 18 different schools before High School
- Was kicked out of school for throwing a desk at a teacher
- Made a decision, took action, got to meet Gary V
- Sharing his story in ‘A Hero’s Journey – From Darkness To Light’
- Learning How To Forgive
- Our mutual virtual mentor Ed Mylett
- Writing his new book
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsor for this show:
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Richard Kaufman –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
FREE Resources to help you: https://erikallenmedia.com/resources/