Zoe Share talks amplifying emotions & more! Zoe is a Wife, Mom, former teacher turned CEO of Daddy’s Digest, & much more! This is definitely one of the most raw & real conversations I’ve had in a long time. Both Zoe & I have graduated to another level of ourselves with businesses & we deep dive into this. Such a great show! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- When you amplify your emotions it helps so many people
- Grandpa who was a Holocaust Survivor
- Importance of Showing Up For Yourself
- You have to know your value
- If something isn’t serving you, then you aren’t giving your best
- The world needs the best version of you
- The fear of what people think is way bigger in your head than reality
- Make space for what you want, then what you want shows up
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show:
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Zoe Share –
Be sure to FOLLOW Daddy’s Digest –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
SUBSCRIBE to and REVIEW Erik’s podcast:
THE ERIK ALLEN SHOW: