Ep. 123 featured Kurt von Ahnen who is the Founder of Powersport Academy, author, Independent Certified Coach, Teacher, & Speaker for the John Maxwell Team and Host of Mañana No Mas! Podcast. Such a great show! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- Beating cancer while in high school
- Being told as a kid “A kid like you is never going to amount to anything in this World”
- If you don’t fail you haven’t tried hard enough
- 6 ways to live your life with purpose
- Writing a book that caught the attention of Ducati
- The benefits of training & investing in your people
- Your never know who is listening to your show
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show:
Proudly sponsored by:
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
Alpha Outpost (use code “topratedmma” for 15% off)
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Kurt von Ahnen –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/manananomas
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kurtvonahnen/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kurtvonahnen/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/kurtvonahnen
Website – https://manananomas.com//
Powersport Academy – https://powersportacademy.com/
Mañana No Mas! Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/manana-no-mas/id1355006440
Please check out ErikAllenMedia.com where I am talking with Entrepreneurs, World Changers, and Success Minded People!