Ed Mylett talks Constant Neverending Improvement! The reason I have my podcast today is because I came across Ed Mylett in 2018. I felt that his values and beliefs aligned with me so I started binge watching all of his videos. In 2019, I won the #MaxoutChallenge that Ed issued out to his then 1 million followers on Instagram. Ed opened up about his relationship with his Dad and how much of an impact he had on him. I’m not sure that Ed will ever know how much that call changed my life, but it forever set me on a new path to make a bigger impact. This is some of the highlights from that call originally recorded back in 2019.
Key Discussion Points:
- CANI – Constant And Neverending Improvement
- Power of Collaborations
- Everything Happens For You Not To You
- There is always a lesson in life
- How To Interact With People
- Importance of being able to observe & assess people
- What it takes to sign the big companies as sponsors for our podcast
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Ed Mylett –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
SUBSCRIBE to and REVIEW Erik’s podcast:
THE ERIK ALLEN SHOW: