Ep. 112 – Samuel Smith – Real Estate, Entrepreneur, Host of The Small Business Surgeon, & Musician
Ep. 112 featured Samuel Smith who does real estate, is a musician, Entrepreneur, Host of The Small Business Surgeon Podcast & tons more! So many great tips and nuggets in this show! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- Getting into real estate from a $10 book found at Goodwill
- You have to be willing to work & put effort in to be successful
- The opportunities in America are everywhere
- What the best quality of life is
- Building two 7 figure businesses, but not being a good steward with money
- Taking it one day at a time
- Is there a bubble in the housing market?
Listen to the audio show on Apple here or on all other formats here
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show is Mike Young, The Makeover Master and Tranquil Turtle Massage
As a complimentary gift, you can access Mike’s $997 “The Foundations™” course for free! To Get The $997 – Foundations™ Course COMPLETELY FREE, go HERE – https://go.themakeovermaster.com/erikallen
Tranquil Turtle Massage is an awesome company here in Coeur D’Alene that offers a ton of spa packages including The Couples Honu Pumpkin & Deep Sea Honu packages! Check them out at PNWMobileMassage.com – Tell them I sent you for $25 off!
Proudly sponsored by:
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
Alpha Outpost (use code “topratedmma” for 15% off)
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Samuel Smith –
The Small Business Surgeon Podcast
YouTube Link – https://youtu.be/LPc01IdFWYI