Eric LeGrand talks going from Football To World Changer! Eric is one of my favorite guests. He is the Owner of LeGrand Coffee House & Shop Fifty Two, Founder of Team LeGrand which is part of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, Public Speaker, Sports Analyst, Author, Philanthropist & much more! Eric’s story and mission to remind everyone of how important it is to maintain a positive mindset despite the circumstances you may be facing will motivate & inspire you to be better! Originally released 11/22/2019.
Key Discussion Points:
- Sustaining a spinal cord injury while playing football for Rutgers University
- Closing his eyes & saying “God take me at ease”
- Raising well over $1 Million for the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Learn to be comfortable being uncomfortable
- Being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Getting star struck by Michael Jordan not once, but twice
- Launching Shop Fifty Two Apparel
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Eric Legrand –
Be sure to FOLLOW Shop Fifty Two –
Be sure to FOLLOW LeGrand Coffee House –
Be sure to FOLLOW Team LeGrand –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel: