Ep. 137 – Finding Peace and Forgiveness with Richard Kaufman
Richard Kaufman talks finding peace and forgiveness. Richard served 26 years in the U.S. Army, is the host of the Vertical Momentum podcast which has over 100k downloads, Best Selling Author, Coach, Speaker & more! Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions on this one! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- 9/11 changed the trajectory of his life forever
- Was ran over by a humvee
- Attempted suicide
- Went to 18 different schools before High School
- Was kicked out of school for throwing a desk at a teacher
- Made a decision, took action, got to meet Gary V
- Sharing his story in ‘A Hero’s Journey – From Darkness To Light’
- Learning How To Forgive
- Our mutual virtual mentor Ed Mylett
- Writing his new book
Listen to the audio show all other formats HERE
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsor for this show:
Proudly sponsored by:
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Richard Kaufman –
Order ‘A Hero’s Journey – From Darkness to Light’ Book
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
SUBSCRIBE to and REVIEW Erik’s podcast:
THE ERIK ALLEN SHOW: