Ep. 94 featured Tony Whately who is a Coach, Entrepreneur, Best Selling Author, Host of 365Driven Podcast, part of Arete Syndicate, and much more!
Key Discussion Points:
- Being an Entrepreneur as a kid
- Always doing things way ahead of his age
- Always striving to become a better version of yourself
- Being in the 4am Club
- Learning something new each day
- 4 Cornerstones of Happiness & Success
- Making time for what you want & doing whatever it takes
- Toastmasters, Clubhouse, and speaking with Energy, Emotion, and Passion
- Importance of a good diet
If you got value from the show and would like to show some love financially. You can support the show here:
Want to attend the World’s #1 Networking event…..that you cannot attend? Well, unless you are invited like I was. I am an official SecretKnock.co Influencer and want to see you at this event! Message me for more details!
Proudly sponsored by:
Rewebbed Inc. – Website Design & Digital Marketing
Alpha Outpost (use code “topratedmma” for 15% off) – Outdoor / Tactical Gear
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off) – Shirts
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW Tony Whately –
Please check out ErikAllenMedia.com where I am talking with Entrepreneurs, World Changers, and Success Minded People!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app