Ep. 93 featured Irvin Retiz who is the Founder and CEO of Retiz Electric, part of Arete Syndicate, a soccer player, & Host of Breakthrough Society Podcast. He started doing electrician work at 10! This is such a great show! Check it out!
Key Discussion Points:
- Why Irvin’s Dad always pushed him to start his own company
- Struggles of starting his business at just 23
- Attending the un-official Arete Syndicate meet-up in his area
- Being in the 4am Club
- Taking a dry scoop of pre-workout to start his day
- Deciding to Go All In during Covid lockdown
- Why Core Values are so important
- Breakthrough Society Podcast
- Does it take money to make money?
If you got value from the show and would like to show some love financially. You can support the show here:
Proudly sponsored by:
Rewebbed Inc. – Website Design & Digital Marketing
Alpha Outpost (use code “topratedmma” for 15% off) – Outdoor / Tactical Gear
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off) – Shirts
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW Irvin Retiz –
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW Breakthrough Society –
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app