Travis Richey talks about having a Convicted Mindset! He is the Founder of Accomplished Adventures, Co-Creator of Convicted Mindset, the #1 prison curriculum in the US. He spent 17,520 hours in prison from a regulatory oversight and now on a mission to change 1 BILLION lives!
Make sure you check out the Convicted Conference on June 4th where they will help 2000+ kids with FREE medical care, backpacks, bikes, and more happening in Boise! Check out ConvictedMindset.com for more info!
Key Discussion Points:
- Having a Convicted Mindset
- Regulatory oversight sent him to prison
- The problem with having a victim mentality
- The WORST F word you can use
- Feelings control actions, actions control results
- Being a business tutor while in prison
- Needing prison as much as prison needed him
- Chicken soup for the incarcerated soul
- Your biography is NOT your destiny
- Surround yourself with people who are leveling up
- In order to make a change, you MUST be convicted
Help Support The Show – Buy Me A Coffee – Thank you in advance!
Quick shoutout to our sponsors for this show:
Tranquil Turtle Massage (Tell them I sent you for $25 off)
Tigatu (use code “TopRatedMMA” for 10% off)
Combat Flags – Flag Backdrop
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to FOLLOW Travis Richey –
Be sure to FOLLOW Convicted Mindset –
Be sure to FOLLOW Accomplished Adventures –
Thanks for watching!
Check out another playlist on my channel:
SUBSCRIBE to and REVIEW Erik’s podcast:
THE ERIK ALLEN SHOW: